The term “Goldman Bio “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to Goldman Bio Limited Patnership, the owner of the Site. The term “you” refers to the viewer of our Site.
- Your Consent
- Collection of Information
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Site. Such data is collected by server logs and cookies (see explanation in Section 3 below), and may include information such as the date and time of visits to the Site, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the Internet sites visited just before and just after our Site.
- Contacting us: If you email or otherwise contact us, we may keep your message, email address, contact information and any attached or uploaded files to process and respond to your request. Providing such information by you is entirely optional.
A cookie is a small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit an Internet site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Internet site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits an Internet site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
As you use our Site, the Site may use its cookies to differentiate you from other users. Cookies, in conjunction with our Internet server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our Site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
- Our Use of the Information that You Provide To Us
We may use personal information we collect for maintaining and developing our business activities, and to protect our rights and the rights of third parties.
We do not disclose personally identifying information to third parties, except if we –
- believe that it is necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights (including investigation of potential violations thereof) or property;
- believe that it is necessary for maintaining or developing our business activities; or
- have obtained your consent, as provided, for example, under Section 1 above.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, which does not identify you individually.
- Protection of Your Personal Information
We are not obligated to take any administrative and/or technical and/or other measures to safeguard your personal information, including against loss, theft, and misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- Other Internet Sites Linked to Our Internet Site
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Internet sites linked to or from our Site nor the information or content contained therein.
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Information